1. Find a Community Club in your area.
2. Contact the Club’s Community Club Leader and verify location, date, and time of their next meeting. Let them know you would like to attend one of their meetings to find out more about the program, which projects are offered at their club, and to enroll.
3. Attend the Community Club Meeting.
NEW ADULT VOLUNTEERS
To become a Certified University of California Volunteer Leader, please:
3. Complete and pass the Orientation below (this will take approximately 1 hour).
A. View the video.
B. Read the Leaders Digest.
C. Learn about Experiential Learning.
D. Take the Orientation Quiz. You must complete the quiz in a single session. Responses will not be saved if you exit before completion.
4. Meet with Delynda Eldridge, 4-H Program Representative, at an upcoming Leaders’ Council meeting.
*You must have an email account to enroll on-line. If you do not currently have an email account, there are a variety of options for a free account. Free Email Accounts listing